Sunday 14 May 2017

Life Drawing - Final Submission Portfolio + Reflective Statement 2017




REFLECTIVE STATEMENT

Throughout this year I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring my drawing skills every week. I can see a clear improvement within my proportion and accuracy within the human body, and by exploring different ways of expression, using colour and using different materials it has allowed me to broaden my skills widely. I have really enjoyed exploring my use of composition and spacing, and I have also enjoyed exploring drawing moving figures. I think I could have maybe explored more with my materials as I felt more comfortable using pencil so I stuck to it a lot. 
I was surprised how much I enjoyed the collage one I did in the middle of the year, and I also think it turned out really nicely. Overall, I have really enjoyed the experience and hope to carry it on throughout my second and third year as I am excited to see where my personal drawing style develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment