This project has definitely been a tough one for me. Throughout the middle of this project I hit a massive creative block which set me back quite a lot. Personally, I think I need to put more effort into getting a project right at the beginning rather than starting to get it right at the end, when it is too late. This project challenged me in so many ways. It challenged my colour use, my script writing, my visual communication and my Maya strengths.
I think that my use of colour has much improved within this project, as I seem to have ditched the 'ill' and 'muddy' colour pallete that I seemed to have. I am extremely pleased that I finally managed to win the fight against colour and come out with something I am really proud of.
Using Maya was also tough throughout this project. Learning how to communicate what I wanted as well as keeping on track was tough, but after learning and finding out about MASH things became a little bit easier moving forward.
Although this project hasn't turned out exactly the way I wanted, I am really proud of what I came up with in the end. I managed to create a finished animation in the time frame despite all of the challenges I had in the making process.